Developed by the founders of the world’s leading dental magnification company, CraftOptics Magnifying Telescopes allow artists and creators to see up-close details from a comfortable position. They’re ideal for activities like quilting, sewing, jewelry making, beadwork, woodworking, electronic repairs, fly tying, and more. They eliminate eye, back, and neck strain by allowing you to see your work in a magnified, ergonomic posture. The set comes with glasses that have two surgical-quality magnifying telescopes secured to the bridge. The titanium frames can also be fit with your prescription or reading correction.
Note: This drop is limited to US members. The base price is for a pair of CraftOptics Magnifying Telescopes with prescription lenses (including readers). If you don’t need prescription lenses or readers, or you wear contacts, you can opt for clear lenses at checkout (- $25). In either case, you can choose black, purple, or red frames. Within 36 to 48 hours after the drop ends, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a code to redeem directly with CraftOptics within 2 weeks. If you need an eye exam, CraftOptics will hold your order until your prescription is updated. For complete details, please see the "Process for Ordering CraftOptics" section below.
You’ll also have the option to add the DreamBeam light (+ $224). If you purchase the CraftOptics Magnifying Telescopes and the DreamBeam, you’ll receive a complimentary travel case.
Small and light with a high-intensity LED illuminator, the DreamBeam is designed specifically for CraftOptics Telescopes. Positioned to sit between your eyes, the DreamBeam follows your line of sight to deliver bright, shadowless light. The light is powered by three AA batteries and weighs only 7 grams.
1) Redeemable code comes in your confirmation email and is only open to US members.
2) The name and address that is input for shipping information when joining the drop will be provided to CraftOptics.
3) Call CraftOptics at 1-888-444-7728 to redeem code within 2 weeks of receiving code.
4) You will need to supply CraftOptics with your eyeglass prescription or reading correction and they will install the correction in the titanium eyeglass frames. If you have an eye exam planned or you don't have your prescription on hand, you can provide that information at a later date or after your exam.
5) CraftOptics will contact your optometrist if you don't have a prescription available and will hold your order until your prescription is updated.
6) CraftOptics will guide you through any questions pertaining to your prescription and choice of working distance.
7) The estimated ship date on Massdrop represents when you will receive the redeemable code.
8) The estimated shipping from CraftOptics is within 10 business days of receiving your prescription and ships via UPS ground. Shipping is included in this price.
Domestic orders will be shipped by the vendor.
Estimated ship date is Feb 5, 2018 PT.
After the drop ends, payment will be collected. To deliver the best value to the group the request will then be submitted to the vendor up front, making all sales final. Be sure to check the discussion page for updates.