Straight from the creator of the Colorfly C4 comes the Luxury & Precision LP5 Music Player, a portable audio solution capable of making your lossless files truly shine. Available in two different versions with different internals and approaches to presentation, both the Silver and Gold LP5 bring true 32-bit sound supported by a host of high quality components.
Note: At check-out, you can select either Silver or Gold (+$250). For more information on the differences in each, scroll down to the Specs section below.
No matter which model you choose, the LP5 comes loaded with an AK4414 DAC chip, a low resistance chipset, an ALPS volume potentiometer, and a 6-layer gold PCB, ensuring great sound no matter the genre or conditions. Bringing as much detail to the style as the sound, the LP5 has an immediately distinctive wood and aluminum case with a circular LCD for easy navigation. If you want an audio player that resembles a futuristic flask, you’ve just found your new best friend.
While either the Silver or the Gold LP5 will work wonders with your music, the Gold is slightly better for detail-rich classical music and the silver better matches EDM and other modern music. Both versions deliver clear, highly detailed presentations with an expansive soundstage and enough extension to cater to the entire range without a worry, making the Luxury & Precision LP5 Music Player an excellent companion for any audiophile.
- Luxury & Precision
- AK4414 DAC chip
- Supports up to 32-bit, 192 kHz playback
- ADI ADP1614 low resistance chipset
- ALPS volume potentiometer
- 6-layer 3U Immersion Gold PCB
- 1812 A single crown amp chip
- Digital Murata X7R MLCC
- Pure brass electromagnetic shield
- Multiple selectable languages
- Aluminum-lithium alloy shell
- THD: 0.0015% @ 32 Ohms
- Champagne and rosewood case
- 64 GB capacity
- High frequency part Polythioether SMD film capacitors
- Ultra low phase noise XO < 160 dB, 0.3 picosecond jitter
- Alloy inductors 4.7 UF 4040
- 18120 double crown op-amp
- Silver and red shadow wood case
- 32 GB capacity
- High frequency part Murata C0G MLCC
- 1.5 picoseconds TCXO
- Taiyo Yuden fully enclosed inductors 4.7 UH 4040
- 18120 single crown op-amp
- USB cable
- 1/8 in (3.5 mm) to 1/4 in (6.3 mm)