This is a Massdrop for the newly revised Matrix M-Stage Headphone Amplifier and DAC. From it’s modernized aesthetic to the high quality sound and compact footprint, this is one of the most exciting new releases in mid range headphone gear. After some quick comparisons between this Amp/DAC and the previous generation, the improvements became obvious. Clarity and imaging benefited the most, listening to the previous version felt like looking through frosted glass compared to the new unit’s polished crystal. Bass transformed from inviting to engaging and the highs transitioned from pointed to powerful.
The Matrix M-Stage Headphone Amplifier and DAC has as much utility as it does amplifying power. Want an all in one DAC/Amp combo? No problem, that’s what this was made for. Want a dedicated amp instead? No problem, just use of the rear facing RCA inputs. All that’s nice but what you really want is a dedicated USB pre-amp? No problem, just use the rear-facing RCA outputs straight to whatever you want. The only limit is yourself. Additionally, this device was built to last with solid metal housing, CNC’d front plate, and tight engineering tolerances throughout.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
- SNR: ＞95dB at 0dB gain
- Distortion: ＜0.001% at 6mW/300Ω
- Headphone Output Power: 200mW/300Ω, 400mW/60Ω
- Headphone Output Impedance: 5Ω
- Line Output Impedance: 60Ω
- RCA Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- USB Interface (USB model only)
- Sampling Rate: 16-24Bit/44.1kHz、48kHz、88.2kHz、96kHz、176.4kHz、192kHz
- System support: WindowsXP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X10.6.4 Native support Mac OS X10.6.4 and above
- Power: Power Voltage: AC 110V-120V 50/60Hz AC 220V-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: ＜15W
- Fuse specification: 5×20mm AC250V/1a
Domestic and international orders will be shipped through the Massdrop fulfillment center.
Estimated time until product ships: 15 business days after the drop end date.
Why can't I see the price?
Massdrop helps you buy as a group to get the best prices on the things you want.
As a result, products we sell have a substantial discount which we are forbidden from displaying publicly. Keeping our site private allows us to negotiate more effectively with vendors on your behalf.
Already a member? Sign In