I recently reviewed the Sennheiser 6xx on my youtube channel.
- Cheaper than HD 650s but similar quality
- Good amount of sound stage
- Sound great with better dacs/amps
- Build quality is not the best
- The velour pads gets messy (but can be cleaned, more details on how to do that in video)
- Need atleast a budget amp
The 6xx at this price is currently the winner for headphones under $200 in terms of sound and overall quality. But thats only if you are in the USA, if you live in Canada, its a different story but is it still worth it? I live in Canada and I talk about my personal thought on this.
Overall I recommended a budget dac/amp to go with the 6xx AND what I personally use. The review of the dacs will come in the near future (videos will be uploaded every week)