Already a member?
Understanding Headphone Reviews
You are currently viewing a single conversation.
Return to Full Discussion
1. Know what you look for sound wise
2. Find reviewers with similar tastes
3. Don't buy a ticket to the Hype Train. It'll get expensive if you don't know where you want to go.
4. This hobby is about what works for you, don't buy a product because someone else likes it and when you get it you don't, then bash the product (see #1).
5. Ears are different. Numbers and Graphs are exactly those. Many a times I've heard reputable sources surprised by what they hear as opposed to what they see on those graphs.
6. Get out there and listen! It's okay to find YOUR favorite "house sound"! Be Different!