UPDATES about our new Amp & DAC line as of 9/18/2017.
Some good news…we are working to add the 3.5mm output to the SDAC in the CTH+SDAC. The 3.5mm output will be next to the microUSB input jack. You may use a 3.5mm to RCA cable for output. So, there is no pass-through on the CTH+SDAC but you can now get a line-out from the SDAC.
We’re announcing this combo today and launching on 9/21 for 10 days. Just like the previous O2+ODAC that we used to sell, we’ll have this in the same chassis as before.
The line-up that is currently available:
· Massdrop x Grace Design Standard DAC
· Massdrop x Cavalli Tube Hybrid
· Massdrop x Cavalli Liquid Carbon X
· Massdrop LCX+SDAC is in progress but not yet developed. (No guarantees, hopefully in 2017.)
· No other Cavalli amps planned in 2017.
· Massdrop Objective 2 amplifier in 2017.
· Liquid Crimson not planned for 2017, but thank you for the requests.
· Might be another amp or two this year but not a Cavalli.
When we kicked things off with the Massdrop x Cavalli Tube Hybrid, we hinted at stackability and ventilation for digital combos. We’ve been working on these products as quickly as possible to finish everything before the Chinese New Year break. As timing turned out, we’ll have 5 overlapping products available this month plus we allowed movement to one of these new products if you purchased the CTH.
With our platform and model…we develop the products and then close the drops to handle the production. In order to do this as quickly as possible, we’ll be closing the above drops on 9/30/2017 and getting to work building them. The goals for this line-up are simple. To bring the community the best designs as affordably as possible.
For various reasons, we’ll not always telegraph what we’re up to…but this quantity of launches in a short period of time leads us to share what are trying to accomplish and try to make it a bit easier for you. Hope you enjoy the new choices!