Jul 13, 2016181 views

What Type of IEM

Is there a specific name for the type of IEMs that wrap around the top of your ear to the back?

Add a comment...
Yes, OTE - Over The Ear.
erm, no but most you can wear up like that just fine. some are specifically shaped taht you have to wear them up but most are flexible.
Add a comment...