We all have that one recipe we go to that’s tried and true and never fails to satisfy. Whether it’s a soup, salad, lasagna, pie, cake or a classic casserole, there’s always that one dish we cherish the most.
We want to giveaway a great prize to a lucky winner in return for sharing their favorite recipe. Here’s how it works:
HOW TO ENTER
Upload your recipe in the discussion below:
· It can be a picture of your recipe card and/or actual dish.
· It can be a link from website.
· Or you can simply type it out.
*Note: Whether it’s yours or someone else’s, make sure to credit where you got your recipe! We appreciate any recipe you share, but we'd particularly enjoy ones that were your own.
See full contest rules here: http://dro.ps/recipegiveaway
The winner will be randomly selected after the end of the contest period on Friday, October 13th 11:59PM.
The winner of the contest will take away a 7-inch Shun Premier Santoku Knife.
With protein and fiber from a can of chickpeas/garbanzo beans and sweetened with honey and banana, these rich, chocolatey muffins are so healthy that you really can enjoy them for breakfast guilt-free. If you like, you can also add nuts or dried fruit to the mix.
· 1 (15-ounce) can S&W Beans 50% Less Sodium Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
· 3 large eggs
· ½ cup honey
· 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1 banana
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
· 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
· ½ teaspoon cinnamon
· ¼ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips (or 2 tablespoons mini semisweet chocolate chips plus 2 tablespoons cacao nibs) (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with baking spray.
In a blender, combine the garbanzo beans, eggs, honey, cocoa powder, banana, coconut oil, baking soda, vanilla, and cinnamon and blend until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips and cacao nibs, if using, and mix to incorporate. The batter will be very runny. Pour or spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each well about ¾ full.Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.