Fun! Here's a little collage of my various WIPs that I'm hoping to finish this quarter.
Top to bottom, left to right:
1) Nani Iro Totem quilt (throw size). This is going to be for myself, using blue, purple, grey, peach and cream scraps that I've accumulated over the years from clothing or from friends. The pattern is by Carolyn Friedlander.
2) Double gauze Totem panel, which will become a tote bag.
3) Nani Iro courthouse steps mini. I've been working on this for quite awhile and it would be great to get it finished this quarter! I'm using blue, green, yellow, grey and white scraps for this one. Probably going for around 24" square so that it will become a topper for the table where we keep our plants. Lots of Nani Iro patchwork, it seems!
4) Collection quilt for myself. This one is going really slowly because I'm not sure if the fabrics I've picked -- which are total faves -- will really look cohesive together. he pattern is by Carolyn Friedlander.
5) My Small World quilt, also for myself:D I think I've completed probably 65% of the blocks and just have some major one-off components (like the apartment buildings, the barn) to make. But then I'll have to decide how to quilt it! The pattern is by Jen Kingwell.
6) Darling Ranges dress in Liberty Kevin. It took me ages to get the fit right on the bodice, and then I got caught up in baby quilt and Christmas sewing. Now that the bodice is okay, I should be able to knock this out pretty quickly when I finally get around to it! Oh, and I also have to look for buttons for it.
Shaping up to be a busy quarter already! Gah!