Architecture & Industrial Design Inspired Watch Company
Hey guys for the last year I've been working on an architecture and industrial design inspired watch company. We are Zeithaus Co. because "Zeit" is German for time and "Haus" pays homage to the era our favorite era in architecture Bauhaus. Each line of watches will be inspired by a specific era in architecture starting with Bauhaus. Our first watch Model B3 is inspired by the Wassily chair designed by Marcel Breuer. Our prototypes are expected to arrive in two weeks.
Specs on our Model B3 are below:
Let me know what you guys think!
- 316 Surgical grade stainless steel
- Double Domed Mineral glass with a scratch resistant sapphire coating. (literally scratch it with a knife and nothing happens)
- Swiss movement (Ronda 763)
- Super luminous
- Quick release leather straps (optional matte black & stainless steel Milanese strap)
- Transparent anti-reflective coating