Already a member?
< View More Discussions
< View More Discussions
May 29, 2016
[On-Going] Show & Tell: Post Your Setup / Battlestation
Thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to showing off your shrine, so here goes nothing
This post has been stickied.
Post pictures of your battlestation here!
Add a comment...
I must say the setup you all have made looking like an original Gamezone area. I love playing video games and the setup you have made suites, great for playing video game like Destiny 2 and player unknown battlegrounds that can be purchased from official site like Instant-gaming ( https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/ ). I would be waiting for the posts of your gaming area.
a bit disorganized at the moment
work in progress.... youtube.com/c/bustavegas New channel, no video editing software yet, just gaming clips. Almost 700 subs. would appreciate the support and any advice is helpful. Thanks guys!
My setup Alienware area 51 r2 gtx980 sli
3x lg 1080 p monitors.
32 gb memory
Lots of tb
my setup :)
Just got my new baby :3
GTX 1070 8gb
16 gb HyperX DDR4
Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7Ghz
MSI b350 Tomahawk
Corsair 650 Watt 80+ Gold
Corsair K55 rgb keyboard
Razer Adaro Bluetooth headphones
3 x 1080p panels, 1 IPS (main)
2 Corsair LED fans (rear) + 2 Fractal Design White LED (front panel)
Huion H610 pro graphics tablet
My actual battlestation setup is temporary and pretty messy but my rig is fairly clean. Mainly used for Simracing on an Oculus Rift and other games.
: R7 1800x
: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB @ 3333C14
MSI 1080ti Seahawk EK X @ 385W power limit, 2025/5890, 1.000v vcore
: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Mushkin Reactor 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
: 4x NF-A14 Chromax, 3x NF-F12 Chromax, HWLabs GTS rads(140 + 360 + 280), EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB, EK nickel-plexi blocks
NextLevelRacing Wheel stand, Thrustmaster TX + TH8A, Fanatec Clubsport Pedals v3 + Handbrake.
NF-A14s are all capped at 900rpm, and because they're quieter the NF-F12s are at 1200rpm. Liquid gets like 13C above ambient at full CPU+GPU load
I love my station <3
Desktop System Specification (using it for light gaming and hosting VMs for software development)
- 32GB of RAM
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM
- ASUS Xonar DG sound card
- Just a regular Dell laptop, i5 CPU with 16GB of RAM, a work laptop issued by my company. You can think of this more or less as a thin client that connects to VMs hosted from my desktop remotely for software development.
- Cooler Master CMSTORM Trigger Mechanical Keyboard (blue switch)
- Mad Catz R.A.T 3 (for gaming)
- Anker Vertical Mouse (for working)
- Cerwin Vega XD3 Active Studio Monitor
- Blue Octave SW6D Powered 6.5" Subwoofer (got it on EBay for cheap, just need a little bass)
- Creative Sound Blaster Wireless Tactic 3D Rage
- Plantronics GAMECOM 818 Wireless Headset
- Plantronics Wired Headset (not sure about the model, it's 10+ years old)
- Sennheiser HD439 Wired Headphone
- Acer B286HK 28" 4K monitor (middle)
- AOC e2450Swd 24" FHD monitor (top)
- AOC E1659FWU 16" USB monitor (bottom)
Why 3 monitors?
For work, top monitor is usually for e-mail and chat, middle monitor for coding, bottom monitor for reading references or editing document.
When using it for joy, top monitor is typically playing video and middle monitor is for web surfing. Bottom monitor is not connected to my desktop. It is used for work only when I am on my laptop.
- Thecus N4100EVO NAS - 9TB in RAID5
- Motorola Arris Surfboard SBG6700-AC cable modem/wireless router combo (not using the wireless router capability)
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouterX (primary needed a router to allow me to setup VLANs at home for cheap)
- Netgear GS108Tv2 8 ports smart switch
- Netgear GS108Ev3 8 ports smart switch (not using at this moment but shown on picture)
- Ancient Raspberry Pi 2 Model B using it as a wireless G router for my wireless printers
- Z-Line Belaire Glass L Desk
- Varidesk 48" Pro Plus stand desk conversion
- Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer (keep my coffee warm, extremely important! Highly recommended!)
- A bunch of Raspberry Pi(s)...
- A bunch of hot wheels just because I collect them for fun.
MSI 8G R9 390
16GB DDR3 RAM
128GB SSD boot
2x 256GB SSD RAID game drive
LG 29UM58P Ultrawide
Some cheepo ASUS 1080p
Keyboard and Mouse and others:
G610 Cherry MX Red (i regret getting this keyboard since i just got a iKBC New Poker II (Cherry MX Blues) for work and now i dont like it)
Blue Yetti Mic
AKG M220 (Massdrop edition) Headphones
Nintendo Switch :)
Desk is actually just an 75 Inch Oak IKEA counter top that i put legs on.
Load 1 more comment
Oh and a borderlands 2 mouse pad from an older LootCrate dropped ;)
You pass butter.
After New setup.
Before the new setup.
what desk is that! i want it!
Rate my setup. Ever since a kid Ive seen these super computers posted here online and have finally, after working 16 hours a day for 15 years, have been able to pull it off and join you. I present to you here today on october 15th in the year 2017 of the 21st century.
g force mouse
Load 8 more comments
that is one good setup
I wish one day I'll be able to join the likes of you ..
This is beautiful .
Sports Massage Techniques
Raspberry Diy Projects
Dual Monitor Workstations
Home Tech Construction
Bitdo 8 Gamepad Firmware
Rockford Fosgate Speakers Good
Monoprice Speakers Australia
Dxracer Chairs Sale
Beyerdynamic Mmx 2 Digital Gaming Headset Test
tt tower 900 e atx full tower gaming case
Raspberry Pi Diy Arcade
Artisan Sink Accessories
Lcd Monitor Mounts Stands
Star Wars Artwork Sale
Sports Tech Startups
Freshetech Shower Speakers
Edifier Pc Speakersysteem R T 1280
Monitors Macbook Pro