Here are the
Already a member?
How Do Polls Work?
Vote for your favorite products in an existing poll or create a new one. We’ll make the most popular products available on the site in limited-time events called “drops.”
You are currently viewing a single conversation.
Return to Full Discussion
The Orbweaver's switches are terrible:
- It uses tactile click switches (Razer green/Cherry MX blue), which are horrid for gaming.
- The Orbweaver Stealth uses tactile switches without the click (Razer orange/Cherry MX brown) that are better for gaming, but still aren't the linear switches you actually want for gaming.
The Orbweaver's palm rest is terrible:
- It has uncomfortably sharp edges.
- It is loosely mounted, even when "locked" in place.
- It makes it difficult to reach the top row of keys while locked in the "down" position.
- It digs into the middle of your palm while locked in the "up" position.
The Orbweaver's "directional stick" is terrible:
- The distance between positions is so small that you can easily press other directions on accident.
- There is so little feedback while pushing that the only indication would be an on-screen change.
- The stick is completely rounded, making it impossible to tell which direction you're pushing.
The Orbweaver's software, and lack of onboard storage, is terrible:
- The software is required to use a keymap. Without it, you're stuck using the defaults.
- It is not possible to store your keymap onboard.
- Layer switching is handled in software, and done extremely poorly. I've regularly experienced delays of over 100ms just to switch layers.
- The software is buggy. Setting a key to "momentary layer switch" sometimes fails to switch back.
- The software is difficult to use. You cannot see the current function of all the keys at once, you have to click into every individual key to see what it is programmed for.
I've used the n52 and n52te for years. The Orbweaver is garbage.
tri tone 104 keys pbt keycap set
Massdrop Keyboard Configurator
Leather Wrist Bracelets
Cherry Mx Keyboard Mac
V 60 Mini Mechanical Keyboard S
Cherry Keyboard Support
Kbtalking White Keycap
Ajazz Keyboard Driver
Vortex White Pbt Backlit Keycaps
Rubber Ducky Accessories
Matias Keyboard Aluminum
Das Keyboard C 4 Professional Compact
Matias Keyboard Mac
Cherry Keyboard Drivers
O 2 Accessories
Ikbc Mechanical Keyboard
Royal Kludge Keyboard
Noppoo Mini Mechanical Keyboard
Ducky Keyboard Australia
Wasd V 2 Das Keyboard